Billy Joel to Release Candid Memoir “The Book of Joel” This Summer
10:51 am, March 3rd, 2011
Billy Joel has gone from banging the piano keys to banging the keyboard, and is set to release a memoir this summer.
HarperCollins announced today that on June 14 the rocker will release “The Book of Joel,” which will take readers on an “emotional ride” from his early hard times to the height of his success.
The book will also cover the backstories to his hits, such as “Just the Way You Are” and “New York State of Mind,” as well as a frank look at his marriage to Christie Brinkley and his battles with depression and substance abuse.
Joel also reflects in the autobiography on fatherhood and the ups-and-downs of being a rock star.
Will you pick up a copy when it’s released?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries