WATCH: Billy Idol Performs at Seattle Fan’s 26th Birthday Party (VIDEO)
12:13 pm, October 28th, 2012VIDEO
Billy Idol was asked by a fan in Seattle to please play at his birthday party — and the rocker obliged.
A guy by the name of Michael Henrichsen worked for two years to get Idol to perform at his 26th birthday — even setting up a website called playmybirthdaybillyidol.com – and on Friday night at the Showbox SoDo club in Seattle, the ’80s singer gave a rousing show for the birthday boy.
After singing “Happy Birthday” to Henrichsen, Idol sang his classic, “White Wedding.”
But it wasn’t just for fun.
Henrichsen worked on putting together a few concerts dubbed “Billy Idol Aid” that raised money for the Northwest Harvest food bank and the American Red Cross.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?