WATCH: Billy Idol Performs at Seattle Fan’s 26th Birthday Party (VIDEO)
12:13 pm, October 28th, 2012VIDEO
Billy Idol was asked by a fan in Seattle to please play at his birthday party — and the rocker obliged.
A guy by the name of Michael Henrichsen worked for two years to get Idol to perform at his 26th birthday — even setting up a website called playmybirthdaybillyidol.com – and on Friday night at the Showbox SoDo club in Seattle, the ’80s singer gave a rousing show for the birthday boy.
After singing “Happy Birthday” to Henrichsen, Idol sang his classic, “White Wedding.”
But it wasn’t just for fun.
Henrichsen worked on putting together a few concerts dubbed “Billy Idol Aid” that raised money for the Northwest Harvest food bank and the American Red Cross.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His