Billie Joe Armstrong Tells Fans He’s ‘Getting Better,’ Announces Green Day Tour
10:23 am, December 31st, 2012
In a message posted to Instagram on Sunday, the punk rocker thanks his fans “for all the love [and] support you’ve showed for the past few months.”
“Believe me, it hasn’t gone unnoticed and I’m eternally grateful to have such an amazing set of friends and family,” Armstrong wrote, adding, “I’m getting better every day.”
The front man continued, “So now, without further ado, the show must go on. We can’t wait to get on the road and live out loud! Our passion has only grown stronger.”
Armstrong added in a P.S., “Green day tour in March.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Armstrong entered treatment this fall for substance abuse, two days after going on an expletive-laden rant at the iHeartRadio Music Festival
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- Star Shocker: They Went to Rehab?!
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos