Billie Joe Armstrong Tells Fans He’s ‘Getting Better,’ Announces Green Day Tour
10:23 am, December 31st, 2012
In a message posted to Instagram on Sunday, the punk rocker thanks his fans “for all the love [and] support you’ve showed for the past few months.”
“Believe me, it hasn’t gone unnoticed and I’m eternally grateful to have such an amazing set of friends and family,” Armstrong wrote, adding, “I’m getting better every day.”
The front man continued, “So now, without further ado, the show must go on. We can’t wait to get on the road and live out loud! Our passion has only grown stronger.”
Armstrong added in a P.S., “Green day tour in March.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Armstrong entered treatment this fall for substance abuse, two days after going on an expletive-laden rant at the iHeartRadio Music Festival
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss