Billie Joe Armstrong Tells Fans He’s ‘Getting Better,’ Announces Green Day Tour
10:23 am, December 31st, 2012
In a message posted to Instagram on Sunday, the punk rocker thanks his fans “for all the love [and] support you’ve showed for the past few months.”
“Believe me, it hasn’t gone unnoticed and I’m eternally grateful to have such an amazing set of friends and family,” Armstrong wrote, adding, “I’m getting better every day.”
The front man continued, “So now, without further ado, the show must go on. We can’t wait to get on the road and live out loud! Our passion has only grown stronger.”
Armstrong added in a P.S., “Green day tour in March.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Armstrong entered treatment this fall for substance abuse, two days after going on an expletive-laden rant at the iHeartRadio Music Festival
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?