Billie Joe Armstrong Tells Fans He’s ‘Getting Better,’ Announces Green Day Tour
10:23 am, December 31st, 2012
In a message posted to Instagram on Sunday, the punk rocker thanks his fans “for all the love [and] support you’ve showed for the past few months.”
“Believe me, it hasn’t gone unnoticed and I’m eternally grateful to have such an amazing set of friends and family,” Armstrong wrote, adding, “I’m getting better every day.”
The front man continued, “So now, without further ado, the show must go on. We can’t wait to get on the road and live out loud! Our passion has only grown stronger.”
Armstrong added in a P.S., “Green day tour in March.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Armstrong entered treatment this fall for substance abuse, two days after going on an expletive-laden rant at the iHeartRadio Music Festival
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court