Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Fun. Lead 2013 Billboard Music Awards Nominations
11:41 am, April 22nd, 2013
Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 and fun. lead the 2013 Billboard Music Awards nominations.
The three acts are each nominated in 11 different categories, just ahead of Rihanna, who is a finalist for 10 awards.
Carly Rae Jepsen and One Direction are close behind, with nine and eight nods, respectively.
SEE FULL LIST BELOW
The nominations are based on Billboard’s music charts from February 27, 2012 to February 24, 2013, taking into account ”album sales and downloads, track downloads, radio airplay and touring as well as streaming and social interactions on Facebook, Twitter, Vevo, Youtube, Spotify and other popular online destinations for music.”
This year’s Billboard Music Awards — hosted by Tracy Morgan — will air May 19 on ABC, live from Las Vegas.
Swift, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Miguel, and Prince are among the scheduled performers.
Prince will also receive the Billboard Icon Award.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'