Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Fun. Lead 2013 Billboard Music Awards Nominations
11:41 am, April 22nd, 2013
Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 and fun. lead the 2013 Billboard Music Awards nominations.
The three acts are each nominated in 11 different categories, just ahead of Rihanna, who is a finalist for 10 awards.
Carly Rae Jepsen and One Direction are close behind, with nine and eight nods, respectively.
SEE FULL LIST BELOW
The nominations are based on Billboard’s music charts from February 27, 2012 to February 24, 2013, taking into account ”album sales and downloads, track downloads, radio airplay and touring as well as streaming and social interactions on Facebook, Twitter, Vevo, Youtube, Spotify and other popular online destinations for music.”
This year’s Billboard Music Awards — hosted by Tracy Morgan — will air May 19 on ABC, live from Las Vegas.
Swift, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Miguel, and Prince are among the scheduled performers.
Prince will also receive the Billboard Icon Award.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship