Bill O’Reilly: “Whitney Houston Wanted to Kill Herself” (VIDEO)
2:09 pm, February 14th, 2012VIDEO
“Whitney Houston wanted to kill herself,” said the commentator.
He added, “Nobody takes drugs for that long if they want to stay on the planet.”
“The hard truth is that some people will always want to destroy themselves, and there’s nothing society can do about it,” continued O’Reilly.
He blasted the doctor who prescribed medication for Houston, saying the physician “had to know she was a drug addict.”
O’Reilly also slammed Tony Bennett for his call for drug legalization immediately following news of Houston’s death, pointing out that only legal prescription pills were reported to have been found in her hotel room.
Check out the video below.
What do you think about O’Reilly’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna