Bill O’Reilly: “Whitney Houston Wanted to Kill Herself” (VIDEO)
2:09 pm, February 14th, 2012VIDEO
“Whitney Houston wanted to kill herself,” said the commentator.
He added, “Nobody takes drugs for that long if they want to stay on the planet.”
“The hard truth is that some people will always want to destroy themselves, and there’s nothing society can do about it,” continued O’Reilly.
He blasted the doctor who prescribed medication for Houston, saying the physician “had to know she was a drug addict.”
O’Reilly also slammed Tony Bennett for his call for drug legalization immediately following news of Houston’s death, pointing out that only legal prescription pills were reported to have been found in her hotel room.
Check out the video below.
What do you think about O’Reilly’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian