Bill O’Reilly: “Whitney Houston Wanted to Kill Herself” (VIDEO)
2:09 pm, February 14th, 2012VIDEO
“Whitney Houston wanted to kill herself,” said the commentator.
He added, “Nobody takes drugs for that long if they want to stay on the planet.”
“The hard truth is that some people will always want to destroy themselves, and there’s nothing society can do about it,” continued O’Reilly.
He blasted the doctor who prescribed medication for Houston, saying the physician “had to know she was a drug addict.”
O’Reilly also slammed Tony Bennett for his call for drug legalization immediately following news of Houston’s death, pointing out that only legal prescription pills were reported to have been found in her hotel room.
Check out the video below.
What do you think about O’Reilly’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?