Bill Nye Hospitalized After Suffering Dancing with the Stars Injury
7:39 pm, September 24th, 2013
Bill Nye suffered an injury on “Dancing with the Stars,” Gossip Cop confirms, and has reportedly been hospitalized.
A rep for ABC tells us, “Bill Nye was injured during his performance last night and is currently seeking medical attention.”
The science educator is said to have hurt his knee when he tripped and fell at the end of his routine (see video below) on Monday’s show.
Nye performed the paso doble with partner Tyne Stecklein , receiving a score of 17, the lowest of the night, although the judges did give him positive feedback..
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles