Bill Nye Hospitalized After Suffering Dancing with the Stars Injury
7:39 pm, September 24th, 2013
Bill Nye suffered an injury on “Dancing with the Stars,” Gossip Cop confirms, and has reportedly been hospitalized.
A rep for ABC tells us, “Bill Nye was injured during his performance last night and is currently seeking medical attention.”
The science educator is said to have hurt his knee when he tripped and fell at the end of his routine (see video below) on Monday’s show.
Nye performed the paso doble with partner Tyne Stecklein , receiving a score of 17, the lowest of the night, although the judges did give him positive feedback..
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank