Who Got Kicked Off Dancing with the Stars? (VIDEO)
11:49 pm, September 30th, 2013VIDEO
Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein were eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night after receiving a low score of 16 on the “Hollywood Night”-themed episode.
The science educator, who was hospitalized for a knee injury last week, couldn’t move his leg much during the pair’s jazz routine.
Still, the judges praised his bravery for performing while hurt.
Check out video of the performance below.
Do you think Nye should have been kicked off the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court