Who Got Kicked Off Dancing with the Stars? (VIDEO)
11:49 pm, September 30th, 2013VIDEO
Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein were eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night after receiving a low score of 16 on the “Hollywood Night”-themed episode.
The science educator, who was hospitalized for a knee injury last week, couldn’t move his leg much during the pair’s jazz routine.
Still, the judges praised his bravery for performing while hurt.
Check out video of the performance below.
Do you think Nye should have been kicked off the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss