Bill Murray “Kidnapped,” Zapped With Stun Gun For “Letterman” Entrance (VIDEO)
1:06 pm, December 7th, 2012VIDEO
Bill Murray made quite the entrance on Thursday’s “Late Show with David Letterman.”
The actor, pretending to have been abducted, arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater stuffed into the back of an SUV, with his hands bound and his head covered.
Murray pleaded with his sinister-looking fake “kidnappers,” who threw him into the building, but not before pretending to zap him with a stun gun.
The Hyde Park on Hudson star eventually picked himself up and got over to his seat next to Letterman, who expressed confusion over what had just happened.
“It’s nice to be back,” replied Murray.
Later, the duo had some adorable moments drinking cocoa and recreating one of Murray’s favorite New York Christmas traditions.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents