Bill Maher and Elisabeth Hasselbeck Get Into Fight on The View (VIDEO)
12:44 pm, November 15th, 2011VIDEO
There’s been no shortage of fireworks on “The View” over the years.
Hasselbeck was none too pleased with a joke Maher made at her expense last February, in which he suggested sending her to Egypt in exchange for CBS News correspondent Lara Logan, who’d been assaulted while covering that country’s democratic uprising.
“The View” co-host told Maher she didn’t find his joke to be funny, and he explained that it wasn’t meant as a personal attack on her.
But things got even more contentious from there.
“Would you say that again?” asked Hasselbeck.
Maher replied, “If I had a crystal ball and knew I was coming here and had to spend my whole segment talking about it, no.”
When Hasselbeck continued to question Maher about his joke, Barbara Walters interceded, saying, “We’re done, can we move on?”
After the group began to talk politics, Hasselbeck sarcastically said to Maher, “Wow, I actually feel smarter sitting next to you.”
To which he replied, “Really? I feel like I’m in high school sitting next to you.”
Check out the heated exchange below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate