Bill Maher Mocks Donald Trump & Bets David Letterman on Whether He’ll Run
12:32 am, April 26th, 2011VIDEO
“I don’t know why we are taking him so seriously,” Maher said of Trump. “Why are we listening to this curiosity from the 80s?”
Then the comic made a comparison we’d never predict.
“It’s like opening up the paper and finding out John Wayne Bobbitt‘s severed penis is the ambassador to France.”
Maher also believes that Trump will wind up running, while Letterman believes it’s just a publicity stunt. When Letterman suggested they bet, Maher took him up on it.
“Let’s wager – let’s wager a week’s pay. Mine against yours.”
Letterman didn’t seem to like those stakes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL