Bill Maher Mocks Donald Trump & Bets David Letterman on Whether He’ll Run
12:32 am, April 26th, 2011VIDEO
“I don’t know why we are taking him so seriously,” Maher said of Trump. “Why are we listening to this curiosity from the 80s?”
Then the comic made a comparison we’d never predict.
“It’s like opening up the paper and finding out John Wayne Bobbitt‘s severed penis is the ambassador to France.”
Maher also believes that Trump will wind up running, while Letterman believes it’s just a publicity stunt. When Letterman suggested they bet, Maher took him up on it.
“Let’s wager – let’s wager a week’s pay. Mine against yours.”
Letterman didn’t seem to like those stakes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate