Bill Maher Mocks Donald Trump & Bets David Letterman on Whether He’ll Run
12:32 am, April 26th, 2011VIDEO
“I don’t know why we are taking him so seriously,” Maher said of Trump. “Why are we listening to this curiosity from the 80s?”
Then the comic made a comparison we’d never predict.
“It’s like opening up the paper and finding out John Wayne Bobbitt‘s severed penis is the ambassador to France.”
Maher also believes that Trump will wind up running, while Letterman believes it’s just a publicity stunt. When Letterman suggested they bet, Maher took him up on it.
“Let’s wager – let’s wager a week’s pay. Mine against yours.”
Letterman didn’t seem to like those stakes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting