Bill Maher Mocks Donald Trump & Bets David Letterman on Whether He’ll Run
12:32 am, April 26th, 2011VIDEO
“I don’t know why we are taking him so seriously,” Maher said of Trump. “Why are we listening to this curiosity from the 80s?”
Then the comic made a comparison we’d never predict.
“It’s like opening up the paper and finding out John Wayne Bobbitt‘s severed penis is the ambassador to France.”
Maher also believes that Trump will wind up running, while Letterman believes it’s just a publicity stunt. When Letterman suggested they bet, Maher took him up on it.
“Let’s wager – let’s wager a week’s pay. Mine against yours.”
Letterman didn’t seem to like those stakes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank