Bill Hader to Star in Baywatch Movie?
4:53 pm, January 22nd, 2013
Is Bill Hader set to take on David Hasselhoff’s old role in a Baywatch movie?
On Tuesday, The Wrap reported that the “Saturday Night Live” star would star in an upcoming big-screen reboot of the iconic 1990s television show about lifeguards.
According to the story, Hader would play the lead while “Baywatch” alums like Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson would make cameos in the movie.
The film would be a more humorous spin on the original material, featuring a tone similar to that of director Robert Ben Garant’s co-creation “Reno 911!”
But Gossip Cop has learned that the casting rumor is premature and wrong.
The story is “completely incorrect,” a rep for Hader tells Gossip Cop, explaining that the actor-comedian is “not attached” to the project, which still doesn’t have a script.
We’re told Ben Garant would love to have Hader involved, but that “nothing” has been determined.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist