Dancing with the Stars Final Three Revealed After Tense Elimination!
9:59 pm, November 25th, 2013
Bill Engvall and Emma Slater were eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night after landing in the bottom two with Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke.
Now, Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke, Amber Riley and Derek Hough and Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff will compete in Tuesday’s finale for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy.
Check back soon for video of their elimination.
Do you think the right couple was sent home?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids