Dancing with the Stars Final Three Revealed After Tense Elimination!
9:59 pm, November 25th, 2013
Bill Engvall and Emma Slater were eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night after landing in the bottom two with Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke.
Now, Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke, Amber Riley and Derek Hough and Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff will compete in Tuesday’s finale for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy.
Check back soon for video of their elimination.
Do you think the right couple was sent home?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents