Bill Cosby Confirms He’s Alive
4:20 pm, February 6th, 2010
Another stupid death hoax has claimed a celebrity victim today. At least Bill Cosby‘s laughing it off.
“About 10 hours ago, an Internet hoax started that said Bill Cosby is dead,” writes none other than the legendary comedian himself. He then offers his “rebuttal.”
“As you well know, a dead person cannot rebuttal. Therefore, I am rebuttaling to tell you that when I heard the news I immediately began rebuttaling and went into denial. My wife has just informed me that there is no such word as rebuttaling, she says the word is rebutting. But I don’t care, because I’m alive!
“PS. That’s another thing dead people don’t say.”
We’re glad Cosby kept a sense of humor when informed of his death. He’s a lot funnier than the hoaxers.
Gossip Cop really wishes these idiotic and hurtful death rumors would stop. We’ve seen them dozens of times – with Johnny Depp, with Matt Damon, with Zach Braff, with Natalie Portman, and a number of others.
They only serve to worry fans and horrify friends and family.
Enough is enough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity reporting.
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan