Report Accurate: Bill Condon Frontrunner to Direct “Breaking Dawn”
4:18 pm, April 7th, 2010
The current frontrunner to direct “Breaking Dawn” is Bill Condon, Gossip Cop can confirm.
Summit Entertainment has yet to sign Condon to the project, but the studio and director are engaged in a negotiation process that has moved the director to the front of the pack, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop, corroborating an earlier Deadline.com report.
Condon previously directed films including Kinsey and Dreamgirls.
Almost as long as the book itself, the saga of who would adapt it for the screen has gone through many twists, including a false rumor Gossip Cop busted claiming Gus Van Sant had already “signed” to do the project, and buzz last week that Michael Mann was a major candidate.
As of now, no final decision has been made.
Gossip Cop will have updates as they break.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable