Bill Clinton Writes Intro For Spy Novel
3:53 pm, March 8th, 2011
Bill Clinton is apparently a big fan of spy novels.
The former president has written a preface for Thomas Caplan‘s upcoming novel, The Spy Who Jumped Off The Screen.
The book is about a movie star and former operative who tries to prevent nuclear bombs from getting into the wrong hands.
Clinton hails the thriller as a “stylish, involving, utterly contemporary puzzle.”
The novel is set to come out in early 2012.
Does Clinton’s recommendation make you want to read the book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man