Bill Clinton Writes Intro For Spy Novel
3:53 pm, March 8th, 2011
Bill Clinton is apparently a big fan of spy novels.
The former president has written a preface for Thomas Caplan‘s upcoming novel, The Spy Who Jumped Off The Screen.
The book is about a movie star and former operative who tries to prevent nuclear bombs from getting into the wrong hands.
Clinton hails the thriller as a “stylish, involving, utterly contemporary puzzle.”
The novel is set to come out in early 2012.
Does Clinton’s recommendation make you want to read the book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Hot Supermodels And Their Kids
- 'Dem Babies': 10 Celeb Kids That Are Two Years Old
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 9-Year-Old Mila Kunis is Awesomely Adorable