Bill Clinton Writes Intro For Spy Novel
3:53 pm, March 8th, 2011
Bill Clinton is apparently a big fan of spy novels.
The former president has written a preface for Thomas Caplan‘s upcoming novel, The Spy Who Jumped Off The Screen.
The book is about a movie star and former operative who tries to prevent nuclear bombs from getting into the wrong hands.
Clinton hails the thriller as a “stylish, involving, utterly contemporary puzzle.”
The novel is set to come out in early 2012.
Does Clinton’s recommendation make you want to read the book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party