Bill Clinton Writes Intro For Spy Novel
3:53 pm, March 8th, 2011
Bill Clinton is apparently a big fan of spy novels.
The former president has written a preface for Thomas Caplan‘s upcoming novel, The Spy Who Jumped Off The Screen.
The book is about a movie star and former operative who tries to prevent nuclear bombs from getting into the wrong hands.
Clinton hails the thriller as a “stylish, involving, utterly contemporary puzzle.”
The novel is set to come out in early 2012.
Does Clinton’s recommendation make you want to read the book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank