WATCH: Bill Clinton and David Letterman Discuss Resenting Jay Leno (VIDEO)
12:49 am, October 13th, 2011VIDEO
Bill Clinton was a guest on “Late Show with David Letterman,” and while discussing the disparity between the wealthy and less fortunate, the talk show host said he would go after the rich and have them do their “fair share” to help.
Letterman explained, “I’m always looking to blame somebody,” adding, “Isn’t that human nature?”
The former president took issue, and said, “One of the best things about Americans is that we don’t really resent other people’s success,” prompting Letterman to shoot back, “What about Leno?”
Check out the video clip of Letterman and Clinton’s exchange below.
Do you think it was just a joke, or do believe Letterman is still smarting from Leno getting the “Tonight Show”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Skinny Minnie Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Tom Cruise Consults Doctors About Shrinking?