WATCH: Bill Clinton and David Letterman Discuss Resenting Jay Leno (VIDEO)
12:49 am, October 13th, 2011VIDEO
Bill Clinton was a guest on “Late Show with David Letterman,” and while discussing the disparity between the wealthy and less fortunate, the talk show host said he would go after the rich and have them do their “fair share” to help.
Letterman explained, “I’m always looking to blame somebody,” adding, “Isn’t that human nature?”
The former president took issue, and said, “One of the best things about Americans is that we don’t really resent other people’s success,” prompting Letterman to shoot back, “What about Leno?”
Check out the video clip of Letterman and Clinton’s exchange below.
Do you think it was just a joke, or do believe Letterman is still smarting from Leno getting the “Tonight Show”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'