The Avengers & The Dark Knight Rises Top Overall 2012 Worldwide Box Office Chart
8:40 am, December 30th, 2012PHOTOS
The Avengers was the top movie at the overall worldwide box office for 2012, racking up a staggering $1.51 billion in global earnings.
Another comic book-based film, The Dark Knight Rises, also crossed the billion-dollar mark, finishing with $1.08 billion and second place.
Skyfall, the latest James Bond movie, is the #3 movie of 2012 at $980 million worldwide.
How did other blockbusters fare in the year-end rankings?
Check out the Top 20 Movies of 2012 in the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank