The Avengers & The Dark Knight Rises Top Overall 2012 Worldwide Box Office Chart
8:40 am, December 30th, 2012PHOTOS
The Avengers was the top movie at the overall worldwide box office for 2012, racking up a staggering $1.51 billion in global earnings.
Another comic book-based film, The Dark Knight Rises, also crossed the billion-dollar mark, finishing with $1.08 billion and second place.
Skyfall, the latest James Bond movie, is the #3 movie of 2012 at $980 million worldwide.
How did other blockbusters fare in the year-end rankings?
Check out the Top 20 Movies of 2012 in the gallery below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett's Family Expands!
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Will Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress Look Like This?
- Tina Turner to Give Up US Passport