Howard Stern Urged to Save “70-Year-Old Teenager” Big Barry on AGT (VIDEO)
9:24 pm, June 12th, 2012VIDEO
The “America’s Got Talent” crew was thrown for a loop when the diminutive but energetic Big Barry auditioned on Tuesday’s show.
The self-professed “70-year-old teenager,” who says he’s just 4 feet, 10 inches tall, left quite a bit to be desired when it came to his singing, but his spirit won over judge Howie Mandel and the crowd.
After chatting with Barry on stage as Mandel and the audience urged Stern to give a “yes,” the judge was left with a big decision to make.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you agree with Stern’s choice!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Can You Pair The Celeb With Their Signature Smile?