“Big Bang” Cast Gets BIG Pay Increase
4:16 pm, September 15th, 2010
The stars of “The Big Bang Theory” are getting a BIG bump to their salaries.
And it doesn’t end there.
The stars are set to earn an additional $50,000 for each of the following three seasons, assuming CBS renews the show. That means they’ll get $250,000 a episode for season five, $300,000 for season six, and $350,000 an episode for season seven.
The new season of “The Big Bang Theory” begins September 23.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Aaron Carter Is Broke As A Joke
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!