“Big Bang” Cast Gets BIG Pay Increase
4:16 pm, September 15th, 2010
The stars of “The Big Bang Theory” are getting a BIG bump to their salaries.
And it doesn’t end there.
The stars are set to earn an additional $50,000 for each of the following three seasons, assuming CBS renews the show. That means they’ll get $250,000 a episode for season five, $300,000 for season six, and $350,000 an episode for season seven.
The new season of “The Big Bang Theory” begins September 23.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable