“Big Bang” Cast Gets BIG Pay Increase
4:16 pm, September 15th, 2010
The stars of “The Big Bang Theory” are getting a BIG bump to their salaries.
And it doesn’t end there.
The stars are set to earn an additional $50,000 for each of the following three seasons, assuming CBS renews the show. That means they’ll get $250,000 a episode for season five, $300,000 for season six, and $350,000 an episode for season seven.
The new season of “The Big Bang Theory” begins September 23.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired