Beyonce: “Proud” of My Performance, Calls Destiny’s Child Reunion “Magnificent”
8:17 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce didn’t just impress millions of viewers with her Super Bowl performance, she also made herself proud.
“I’m feeling so proud, it was a really beautiful day,” she told “Extra” shortly after her halftime show.
The singer added, “All the hard work, five months of preparation, and it was really great.”
As for her reunion with Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Beyonce gushed, “It really was a magnificent night for me and the girls.”
She also praised Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson for their pre-game performances of the National Anthem and “America the Beautiful,” and was equally praised on “Extra” by a slew of other celebs, including Alec Baldwin.
Beyonce even shared her own opinion about the blackout during the game.
Check out Beyonce’s interview here, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet