Beyonce: “Proud” of My Performance, Calls Destiny’s Child Reunion “Magnificent”
8:17 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce didn’t just impress millions of viewers with her Super Bowl performance, she also made herself proud.
“I’m feeling so proud, it was a really beautiful day,” she told “Extra” shortly after her halftime show.
The singer added, “All the hard work, five months of preparation, and it was really great.”
As for her reunion with Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Beyonce gushed, “It really was a magnificent night for me and the girls.”
She also praised Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson for their pre-game performances of the National Anthem and “America the Beautiful,” and was equally praised on “Extra” by a slew of other celebs, including Alec Baldwin.
Beyonce even shared her own opinion about the blackout during the game.
Check out Beyonce’s interview here, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down