Beyonce: “Proud” of My Performance, Calls Destiny’s Child Reunion “Magnificent”
8:17 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce didn’t just impress millions of viewers with her Super Bowl performance, she also made herself proud.
“I’m feeling so proud, it was a really beautiful day,” she told “Extra” shortly after her halftime show.
The singer added, “All the hard work, five months of preparation, and it was really great.”
As for her reunion with Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Beyonce gushed, “It really was a magnificent night for me and the girls.”
She also praised Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson for their pre-game performances of the National Anthem and “America the Beautiful,” and was equally praised on “Extra” by a slew of other celebs, including Alec Baldwin.
Beyonce even shared her own opinion about the blackout during the game.
Check out Beyonce’s interview here, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller