Beyonce: “Proud” of My Performance, Calls Destiny’s Child Reunion “Magnificent”
8:17 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce didn’t just impress millions of viewers with her Super Bowl performance, she also made herself proud.
“I’m feeling so proud, it was a really beautiful day,” she told “Extra” shortly after her halftime show.
The singer added, “All the hard work, five months of preparation, and it was really great.”
As for her reunion with Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Beyonce gushed, “It really was a magnificent night for me and the girls.”
She also praised Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson for their pre-game performances of the National Anthem and “America the Beautiful,” and was equally praised on “Extra” by a slew of other celebs, including Alec Baldwin.
Beyonce even shared her own opinion about the blackout during the game.
Check out Beyonce’s interview here, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game