Beyonce Confirms Super Bowl Halftime Show (PHOTO)
11:19 am, October 16th, 2012PHOTO
Beyonce will perform during the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show on February 3, 2013 in New Orleans.
The singer announced the news via her website on Tuesday, writing, “Countdown to touchdown,” along with a spirited photo (see right).
Beyonce sang the national anthem before Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston in 2004 (video below).
Madonna had halftime honors at last year’s Super Bowl.
Are you be happy with the Beyonce choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage