Beyonce Confirms Super Bowl Halftime Show (PHOTO)
11:19 am, October 16th, 2012PHOTO
Beyonce will perform during the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show on February 3, 2013 in New Orleans.
The singer announced the news via her website on Tuesday, writing, “Countdown to touchdown,” along with a spirited photo (see right).
Beyonce sang the national anthem before Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston in 2004 (video below).
Madonna had halftime honors at last year’s Super Bowl.
Are you be happy with the Beyonce choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?