Beyonce Fans to Join Singer On Stage for Super Bowl Halftime Performance
12:13 pm, December 28th, 2012
On Friday, Pepsi announced a contest in which fans can upload photos of themselves doing some of Beyoncé’s signature dance moves.
The entries will be used in a brand-new commercial set to air during the game, but 50 contestants — and their plus-ones — will actually get to join the Grammy winner on stage during her performance.
The contest begins on Saturday, and fans will have until January 11 to submit photos in hopes of appearing on stage, and until the 19th to be included in the commercial.
This year’s Super Bowl will take place on February 3 at the Superdome in New Orleans.
Are you looking forward to Beyoncé’s performance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank