Beyonce Fans to Join Singer On Stage for Super Bowl Halftime Performance
12:13 pm, December 28th, 2012
On Friday, Pepsi announced a contest in which fans can upload photos of themselves doing some of Beyoncé’s signature dance moves.
The entries will be used in a brand-new commercial set to air during the game, but 50 contestants — and their plus-ones — will actually get to join the Grammy winner on stage during her performance.
The contest begins on Saturday, and fans will have until January 11 to submit photos in hopes of appearing on stage, and until the 19th to be included in the commercial.
This year’s Super Bowl will take place on February 3 at the Superdome in New Orleans.
Are you looking forward to Beyoncé’s performance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look