Beyonce Still Not Pregnant; Site Keeps Shooting Blanks
10:47 am, April 5th, 2010
Last month, MediaTakeOut.com scooped the world with the “exclusive” news that Beyonce is pregnant.
Ah, but “Media Fake Out” doesn’t give up so easily.
Hence, posts both yesterday and today showing photos of the superstar with husband Jay-Z and hinting (again) at a pregnancy it refuses to admit doesn’t exist.
“Gee… we wonder why Beyonce is so self conscious about her belly,” MediaTakeOut wrote yesterday, above pictures showing her touching her jacket. “We’ve NEVER seen her try and hide her belly before. Hmmm…”
Hmmm… Gossip Cop is pretty sure we’ve seen non-pregnant women put their hands in the vicinity of their abdomens before.
MediaTakeOut offers even more startling “evidence” that a baby’s on board today, with photos of Beyonce not just carrying a bag in front of her, but also (gulp!) wearing flats!
Yes, it’s another MTO universal truth: If a woman is wearing flats, she must be pregnant.
At least that’s what the site would like you to believe.
Gossip Cop has a different “take.”
MediaTakeOut was wrong two weeks ago. It’s wrong now. And it just won’t give up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents