Beyonce “Facebook Rant” Hints at Jay-Z “Marriage Trouble”?
2:05 pm, November 9th, 2012
The unreliable webloid explains that Beyonce allegedly used “her private Facebook page” to post “some lyrics from Lauryn Hill’s song EX-FACTOR – which is about a woman breaking up with her man.”
Moreover, says MediaTakeOut, Beyonce supposedly changed the lyrics so that “she put HER NAME as the woman breaking things off.”
SEE PIC BELOW
“We find it VERY ODD to say the least for a married woman to leave THOSE LYRICS on their Facebook page,” screams the site.
Yeah, it probably would be.
Except that is NOT Beyonce’s Facebook page.
It’s a FAKE.
MTO got DUPED by some random imposter.
A rep for Beyonce confirms to Gossip Cop that the Facebook page in question does not belong to the singer, and that there’s NO trouble in her marriage, adding, “Like always, MTO is a joke.”
The couple’s friend Kanye West may have put it best when he declared the sensationalistic site was “so f**kin’ full of sh*t!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew