Beyonce “Facebook Rant” Hints at Jay-Z “Marriage Trouble”?
2:05 pm, November 9th, 2012
The unreliable webloid explains that Beyonce allegedly used “her private Facebook page” to post “some lyrics from Lauryn Hill’s song EX-FACTOR – which is about a woman breaking up with her man.”
Moreover, says MediaTakeOut, Beyonce supposedly changed the lyrics so that “she put HER NAME as the woman breaking things off.”
SEE PIC BELOW
“We find it VERY ODD to say the least for a married woman to leave THOSE LYRICS on their Facebook page,” screams the site.
Yeah, it probably would be.
Except that is NOT Beyonce’s Facebook page.
It’s a FAKE.
MTO got DUPED by some random imposter.
A rep for Beyonce confirms to Gossip Cop that the Facebook page in question does not belong to the singer, and that there’s NO trouble in her marriage, adding, “Like always, MTO is a joke.”
The couple’s friend Kanye West may have put it best when he declared the sensationalistic site was “so f**kin’ full of sh*t!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss