Beyonce “Facebook Rant” Hints at Jay-Z “Marriage Trouble”?
2:05 pm, November 9th, 2012
The unreliable webloid explains that Beyonce allegedly used “her private Facebook page” to post “some lyrics from Lauryn Hill’s song EX-FACTOR – which is about a woman breaking up with her man.”
Moreover, says MediaTakeOut, Beyonce supposedly changed the lyrics so that “she put HER NAME as the woman breaking things off.”
SEE PIC BELOW
“We find it VERY ODD to say the least for a married woman to leave THOSE LYRICS on their Facebook page,” screams the site.
Yeah, it probably would be.
Except that is NOT Beyonce’s Facebook page.
It’s a FAKE.
MTO got DUPED by some random imposter.
A rep for Beyonce confirms to Gossip Cop that the Facebook page in question does not belong to the singer, and that there’s NO trouble in her marriage, adding, “Like always, MTO is a joke.”
The couple’s friend Kanye West may have put it best when he declared the sensationalistic site was “so f**kin’ full of sh*t!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet