Beyonce Wore “Prosthetic Baby Bump” at VMAs?!
11:25 am, September 6th, 2011
According to a “top industry insider,” “The word BEHIND THE SCENES at the VMAs was that Beyonce was wearing a PROSTHETIC BELLY.”
The supposed source claims that while Beyonce is in fact expecting, “She is NOT in her second trimester – she’s only a little more than 8 WEEKS pregnant,” adding, “She wanted the announcement to be dramatic, so she made sure she had a baby bump.”
After so many unsuccessful attempts to impregnate Beyonce, the site now expects us to believe it’s intimately familiar with exactly how far along she is?
Not a chance.
A source close to Beyonce assures us she was absolutely NOT wearing a “prosthetic belly” at the VMAs.
The only thing FAKE here is MTO’s “insider.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting