Beyonce Wore “Prosthetic Baby Bump” at VMAs?!
11:25 am, September 6th, 2011
According to a “top industry insider,” “The word BEHIND THE SCENES at the VMAs was that Beyonce was wearing a PROSTHETIC BELLY.”
The supposed source claims that while Beyonce is in fact expecting, “She is NOT in her second trimester – she’s only a little more than 8 WEEKS pregnant,” adding, “She wanted the announcement to be dramatic, so she made sure she had a baby bump.”
After so many unsuccessful attempts to impregnate Beyonce, the site now expects us to believe it’s intimately familiar with exactly how far along she is?
Not a chance.
A source close to Beyonce assures us she was absolutely NOT wearing a “prosthetic belly” at the VMAs.
The only thing FAKE here is MTO’s “insider.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court