WATCH: Beyonce Dances With Music Video Alter-Egos in New Pepsi “Mirrors” Ad
10:01 am, April 4th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce dances with her various music video alter-egos in a brand new ad for Pepsi titled “Mirrors.”
In the commercial, unveiled on Thursday, Beyonce rocks out in front of a mirror as different incarnations of herself, wearing the outfits from “Bootylicious,” “Crazy in Love,” and “Single Ladies,” while her new track “Grown Woman” plays in the background.
She tells the camera, “Embrace your past, but live for now,” and the spot closes with the slogan, “Live For Now.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank