Beyoncé Opens Up About Jay-Z Marriage on Oprah’s Next Chapter (VIDEO)
9:45 am, February 15th, 2013VIDEO
The superstar credits her rap mogul husband with providing a “foundation” to her life.
“I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man,” Beyoncé tells Oprah.
The singer goes on to discuss being friends with Jay-Z, and talking on the phone together for a year and a half before starting a romantic relationship, something she thinks led to their success as a couple.
“That foundation is so important in a relationship,” she says, “and just to have someone that you just like, you know, is so important and someone that is honest.”
In the full interview, Beyoncé also talks about gaining 57 pounds during her pregnancy, cutting professional ties with her manager father, and the future of her career.
Check out the video preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired