Beyoncé Opens Up About Jay-Z Marriage on Oprah’s Next Chapter (VIDEO)
9:45 am, February 15th, 2013VIDEO
The superstar credits her rap mogul husband with providing a “foundation” to her life.
“I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man,” Beyoncé tells Oprah.
The singer goes on to discuss being friends with Jay-Z, and talking on the phone together for a year and a half before starting a romantic relationship, something she thinks led to their success as a couple.
“That foundation is so important in a relationship,” she says, “and just to have someone that you just like, you know, is so important and someone that is honest.”
In the full interview, Beyoncé also talks about gaining 57 pounds during her pregnancy, cutting professional ties with her manager father, and the future of her career.
Check out the video preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- Join Carly Rae Jepsen's Nerdy Girlz Book Club!
- What Projects Did Victoria Justice Do Before Victorious?
- Halle Berry Exposed: A Tribute Gallery