Beyoncé Opens Up About Jay-Z Marriage on Oprah’s Next Chapter (VIDEO)
9:45 am, February 15th, 2013VIDEO
The superstar credits her rap mogul husband with providing a “foundation” to her life.
“I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man,” Beyoncé tells Oprah.
The singer goes on to discuss being friends with Jay-Z, and talking on the phone together for a year and a half before starting a romantic relationship, something she thinks led to their success as a couple.
“That foundation is so important in a relationship,” she says, “and just to have someone that you just like, you know, is so important and someone that is honest.”
In the full interview, Beyoncé also talks about gaining 57 pounds during her pregnancy, cutting professional ties with her manager father, and the future of her career.
Check out the video preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own