Beyonce Reads Heartfelt Letter to Michelle Obama (VIDEO)
9:53 am, July 16th, 2012VIDEO
In the video, the superstar sings the First Lady’s praises, saying, “Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman.”
“She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady,” adds Beyonce.
The “Love On Top” singer and Mrs. Obama have long been vocal about their support and admiration for one another.
Check out Beyonce’s video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle