Beyonce Nip Slip During Super Bowl?
3:17 pm, February 4th, 2013SUPER BOWL
It was Janet Jackson’s infamous nipple baring at the 2004 Super Bowl that first popularized the phrase “wardrobe malfunction,” guaranteeing that any provocative routines on television’s biggest stage in the ensuing years would be highly scrutinized.
Of course, there was nothing subtle or ambiguous about Jackson’s notorious incident — and the “evidence” of a Beyonce nip slip, surfacing on sites late Sunday and early Monday, seems inconclusive at best.
While a purported, possibly altered “screen shot” appears to show an exposed nipple during Beyonce’s performance, the real-time video footage is much less definitive.
If anything, it looks like a strand of her hair has fallen into Beyonce’s cleavage, or that there are some tricks of lighting and shadows.
Do you think there was an actual slip — or is this much ado about nothing?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails