Beyonce Nip Slip During Super Bowl?
3:17 pm, February 4th, 2013SUPER BOWL
It was Janet Jackson’s infamous nipple baring at the 2004 Super Bowl that first popularized the phrase “wardrobe malfunction,” guaranteeing that any provocative routines on television’s biggest stage in the ensuing years would be highly scrutinized.
Of course, there was nothing subtle or ambiguous about Jackson’s notorious incident — and the “evidence” of a Beyonce nip slip, surfacing on sites late Sunday and early Monday, seems inconclusive at best.
While a purported, possibly altered “screen shot” appears to show an exposed nipple during Beyonce’s performance, the real-time video footage is much less definitive.
If anything, it looks like a strand of her hair has fallen into Beyonce’s cleavage, or that there are some tricks of lighting and shadows.
Do you think there was an actual slip — or is this much ado about nothing?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?