Beyonce Shows Off New Costumes as Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Opens (PHOTOS)
5:34 pm, February 22nd, 2014PHOTOS
Beyonce has launched The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour 2014 in Scotland, debuting a new set list and some incredible costumes.
Following her performance at last week’s Brit Awards, the singer took the stage in Glasgow with songs from the massive-selling surprise album she released in December — including “Yonce,” “Partition” and “Drunk In Love.”
Beyonce also showed off some new looks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet