Beyonce is People Magazine’s “Most Beautiful Woman” of 2012
7:53 am, April 25th, 2012
Beyonce is the cover of People magazine’s “Most Beautiful” issue, the weekly announced on Wednesday.
She tells the mag in an interview, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” adding, ”I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
Of her daughter Blue Ivy, who was born in January, she says, “She’s just the cutest thing,” and that she loves changing diapers.
“The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy,” says Beyonce. “The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.”
Other notable 2012 Beautiful People in the magazine were Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Wiig, Michelle Williams, Jennifer Hudson and a number of men, including Bradley Cooper and Blake Shelton.
What do you think of the choice of Beyonce as the “Most Beautiful Woman” of 2012?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement