VIDEO: Beyonce Makes Dying Girl’s Wish Come True, Dances with Her at Concert
5:05 pm, December 25th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce made a terminally ill girl’s dying wish to dance with the superstar come true at a recent Las Vegas concert.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation arranged the moving moment for Taylon, a young cancer patient who has an inoperable brain tumor.
During the show, Beyonce came over to her ailing fan as the crowd cheered.
The two danced and sang “Survivor” together.
Her experience left Taylon crying and overjoyed.
The video might make you tear up, too.
Check it out below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z