VIDEO: Beyonce Makes Dying Girl’s Wish Come True, Dances with Her at Concert
5:05 pm, December 25th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce made a terminally ill girl’s dying wish to dance with the superstar come true at a recent Las Vegas concert.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation arranged the moving moment for Taylon, a young cancer patient who has an inoperable brain tumor.
During the show, Beyonce came over to her ailing fan as the crowd cheered.
The two danced and sang “Survivor” together.
Her experience left Taylon crying and overjoyed.
The video might make you tear up, too.
Check it out below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum