Beyoncé Talks Blue Ivy, Jay Z Romance and Sexuality in New Self-Titled Video
12:19 pm, December 30th, 2013VIDEO
In “Liberation,” the superstar reveals how she balanced motherhood with recording her new album, and reflects on her romance with Jay Z.
The couple’s relationship inspired the erotic track “Partition,” a sexually-explicit song that Beyoncé says she was too “embarrassed” to share with her mom “’cause I’m just talkin’ sh*t.”
Beyoncé goes on to share how she rediscovered her “sensuality” after losing her baby weight, leading her to show off her sexuality in the accompanying music video.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own