Beyoncé Talks Blue Ivy, Jay Z Romance and Sexuality in New Self-Titled Video
12:19 pm, December 30th, 2013VIDEO
In “Liberation,” the superstar reveals how she balanced motherhood with recording her new album, and reflects on her romance with Jay Z.
The couple’s relationship inspired the erotic track “Partition,” a sexually-explicit song that Beyoncé says she was too “embarrassed” to share with her mom “’cause I’m just talkin’ sh*t.”
Beyoncé goes on to share how she rediscovered her “sensuality” after losing her baby weight, leading her to show off her sexuality in the accompanying music video.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents