Beyonce Writes Open Letter Praising and Thanking Michelle Obama
5:08 pm, April 12th, 2012
The singer has posted a handwritten letter to her re-launched web site singing The First Lady’s praises as the “ULTIMATE example of a truly strong African American woman.”
SEE LETTER BELOW
Beyonce describes Obama as “humble, loving, and sincere” despite the pressures of her position.
She writes, “Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that u do for us – I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to.”
Check out Beyonce’s letter below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries