Beyoncé Puts Herself in “Last Supper” Mural — SEE PHOTOS
1:31 pm, December 31st, 2013PHOTOS
Beyoncé posted a photo of herself in front of a modified “Last Supper” mural in Miami on Monday.
The picture, part of a series she had taken of herself in Florida, was photographed at the Jugofresh juice bar, where an Andy Warhol-inspired version of the classic Da Vinci painting is featured on a wall.
In the pic, Beyoncé is seen lounging on a countertop in front of the mural and, because of her positioning, the singer blocks out Jesus.
It’s not clear if that was intentional, but some are saying the photo is disrespectful.
Check out the pics below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents