Jay-Z Not Managing Beyonce, Despite Site’s Weak Report
10:21 am, September 1st, 2010
MediaTakeOut has returned to a favorite subject and further earns its well-deserved nickname of “Media Fake Out.”
According to MediaTakeOut, she will soon “drop her father Mathe (sic) Knowles’ management company” and “in its pace (sic), she’s set to hire her husband Jay Z and his newly formed management company.”
Beyonce and her dad are supposedly “drifting apart,” and the site’s source claims “the separation will FINALIZE this year.”
When the dust settles, “Jay Z and his team will operate as [Beyonce's] management,” explains the so-called “insider.”
Wow, that would be an amazing “exclusive” — if it had even an ounce of accuracy!
Unfortunately, once again lost in a fog of extra exclamation points, shoddy spelling and excessive capitalization, MediaTakeOut forgot all about the facts.
It’s “total b.s.” a rep for Beyonce tells Gossip Cop.
We’re totally unsurprised.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss