PHOTO: Beyonce and Jay-Z Attend Trayvon Martin Rally, Meet with Mom Sybrina Fulton
1:18 pm, July 20th, 2013VIDEO
The event was one of a hundred rallies organized by Rev. Al Sharpton and his National Action Network across the country on Saturday, a week after George Zimmerman was found not guilty of murdering Martin in a verdict that’s sparked controversy and debate.
Beyonce held a moment of silence to honor Martin at her concert on the night of Zimmerman’s acquittal, and Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake have dedicated “Forever Young” to the teen during their joint “Legends of the Summer” tour this week (see below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Paul Walker Was 'So Happy' Hours Before His Death
- Celebrity Phobias: What's Your Favorite Star Afraid Of?