Beyonce Debuts H&M Ad Campaign
1:20 pm, March 21st, 2013
Beyonce is the new face of H&M.
On Thursday, the retailer announced that the singer will star in its summer ad campaign — “Beyonce as Mrs. Carter in H&M” — which features the star posing in a tropical location in the store’s threads.
The first image to be released shows Beyonce lounging in short shorts, a white button-down top and open-toed pumps.
SEE LARGER VERSION BELOW
“I’ve always liked H&M’s focus on fun and affordable fashion,” she explained in a statement. “I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements — fire, water, earth and wind.”
The summer-y campaign, which H&M describes as “an epic fantasy, with glamour, drama and also a sense of paradise,” was shot in the Bahamas.
“It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island,” said Beyonce. “It felt more like making a video than a commercial.”
Her song “Standing on the Sun” will be featured in the upcoming commercial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"