Beyonce Stay at Hospital Prompted Health Department Investigation After Complaints
8:18 pm, January 11th, 2012
Beyonce’s birth and stay at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York caused the state’s Health Department to launch an investigation.
The probe began after the Health Department received complaints from families who claimed they were mistreated at hospital, as a result of Beyonce receiving VIP treatment.
Two families alleged that they were kept from seeing their newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit because they were barred by security guards from entering that area of the hospital.
The singer and rap mogul also had the hospital cover its security cameras with tape.
Peter Constantakes, a spokesman for the Health Department acknowledged to the New York Daily News, “We have received complaints,” and noted, “Whenever we receive a complaint, we look into it.”
Ultimately, The Health Department reviewed the complaints and dismissed the investigation, but the hospital will still do a probe of its own.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Are These Celebs Better As Blondes Or Brunettes?