Beyonce HBO Documentary Teaser (VIDEO)
3:16 pm, December 3rd, 2012TEASER
There’s a new teaser for Beyonce’s upcoming HBO documentary.
In the preview, we see the singer on stage and in private moments, with her voiceover explaining, ”I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself… If I’m scared, be scared… allow it… release it.”
The untitled film focuses on Beyonce’s childhood in Houston, her career, and her private life with Jay-Z and their baby Blue Ivy.
It documentary debuts on February 16, 2013.
Will you be tuning in?
Check out the preview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments