Beyonce Flaunts Body on GQ “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” Issue
5:11 pm, January 9th, 2013PHOTO
Beyonce is as bootylicious as ever.
The singer and mom to one-year-old Blue Ivy shows off her voluptuous body on the cover of GQ’s “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” issue, donning only a cut-off T-shirt, belly chain and leopard underwear.
The rest of her steamy pictorial, shot by Terry Richardson, hits newsstands on January 15.
What do you think of Beyonce’s GQ cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet