Beyonce Flaunts Body on GQ “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” Issue
5:11 pm, January 9th, 2013PHOTO
Beyonce is as bootylicious as ever.
The singer and mom to one-year-old Blue Ivy shows off her voluptuous body on the cover of GQ’s “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” issue, donning only a cut-off T-shirt, belly chain and leopard underwear.
The rest of her steamy pictorial, shot by Terry Richardson, hits newsstands on January 15.
What do you think of Beyonce’s GQ cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years