Beyonce Flaunts Body on GQ “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” Issue
5:11 pm, January 9th, 2013PHOTO
Beyonce is as bootylicious as ever.
The singer and mom to one-year-old Blue Ivy shows off her voluptuous body on the cover of GQ’s “Sexiest Women of the 21st Century” issue, donning only a cut-off T-shirt, belly chain and leopard underwear.
The rest of her steamy pictorial, shot by Terry Richardson, hits newsstands on January 15.
What do you think of Beyonce’s GQ cover?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look