Beyoncé Stuns on Flaunt Cover in Glitter Body Paint – SEE PHOTOS!
12:19 pm, July 10th, 2013PHOTOS
Inside the magazine, the superstar continues to stun in a series of avant-garde photos that showcase her enviable curves and flawless face, along with even more glitter and body paint.
Beyoncé also talks to Flaunt about being a gay icon, “Sunday pizza” being a “must,” and her carefully-crafted image.
“I have chosen to keep certain aspects of my life private,” she says, “But I also love sharing what makes me happy, especially through photography.”
Mrs. Carter is also asked what she would add to those lists that suggest “ways to please your lover,” prompting her to quip, “If you have to read those lists, you’re already in trouble.”
The full issue hits newsstands on Thursday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us