Beyonce’s Alleged “First Interview” Following Birth is Fake
11:28 pm, January 17th, 2012
The Star UK claims the superstar spoke “exclusively” with the tabloid after she and Jay-Z welcomed baby Blue Ivy Cater into the world, but a rep confirms that she gave no such interview, and that Star UK‘s much-buzzed about scoop is totally illegitimate.
In the supposed “interview,” Beyonce is quoted as saying she had an “instant connection” with her new daughter and describing what it was like to hold Blue Ivy for the first time.
Meanwhile, Star UK is insisting the interview is genuine, telling Access Hollywood that it was obtained “from a reporter in the U.S.” who supposedly cobbled together the quotes from conversations with Beyonce before and after the birth.
But that’s simply not true.
Beyonce has not given any interviews to Star UK since giving birth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress