Beyonce’s Alleged “First Interview” Following Birth is Fake
11:28 pm, January 17th, 2012
The Star UK claims the superstar spoke “exclusively” with the tabloid after she and Jay-Z welcomed baby Blue Ivy Cater into the world, but a rep confirms that she gave no such interview, and that Star UK‘s much-buzzed about scoop is totally illegitimate.
In the supposed “interview,” Beyonce is quoted as saying she had an “instant connection” with her new daughter and describing what it was like to hold Blue Ivy for the first time.
Meanwhile, Star UK is insisting the interview is genuine, telling Access Hollywood that it was obtained “from a reporter in the U.S.” who supposedly cobbled together the quotes from conversations with Beyonce before and after the birth.
But that’s simply not true.
Beyonce has not given any interviews to Star UK since giving birth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank