Beyonce and Jay-Z Getting “Fertility Treatments,” Claims Backtracking Site
1:48 pm, February 23rd, 2011
For some reason, this really bothers MediaTakeOut.
Last week, the site unleashed the so-called “BLOCKBUSTER news” that the couple was taking a “trial separation” because Beyonce was reluctant to have children.
Gossip Cop busted MTO for making up the alleged breakup.
With Beyonce and Jay-Z looking anything but “separated” as they laughed courtside at the NBA All-Star Game this weekend, MediaTakeOut had to backtrack in a hurry.
But instead of just cutting its losses and moving on, MTO invents ANOTHER story to explain the couple’s togetherness.
Jay-Z allegedly convinced Beyonce to have kids after all, says the site’s “insider,” who claims that she is “set to BEGIN FERTILITY TREATMENTS.”
And what evidence does MediaTakeOut provide?
Photos of Jay-Z supposedly standing outside of Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, where the couple “showed up” to “begin the fertility process.”
Except the pictures are missing a few things.
In fact, all MTO can muster are three snapshots of Jay-Z in front of the hospital, with his famous wife nowhere in sight.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank