Beyonce: Fake Pregnancy Rumors Weren’t Hurtful, “Just Crazy”
3:08 pm, April 29th, 2012
Beyonce is now calling those rumors that she wasn’t really carrying a baby and wore a fake bump “crazy.”
“It wasn’t hurtful,” says People magazine’s 2012 Most Beautiful Woman, “It was just crazy.”
She recalls thinking, “Where did they come up with this?”
Of course, as Gossip Cop repeatedly reported, the nonsensical rumor was first started by MediaTakeOut, which posted a series of absurd stories that included Beyonce was wearing a phony baby bump to the VMAs; had a sack of potatoes under her clothes; and even sported prosthetic breasts to appear she was pregnant.
Nevertheless, Beyonce didn’t let the MTO stories bother her.
“There was so much love and well wishes from all over the world — it made it easier to deal with the stupid rumors,” she tells People.
Her mother, Tina Knowles; however, took the stories harder.
“I thought it was very unfair and very cruel,” she says, adding, “As a mother it was painful for me to hear the crazy rumors. And I even had people ask me, which was so ridiculous.”
Naturally, the rumors were untrue, and mom Beyonce and grandma Tina are now enjoying every moment with little Blue Ivy, who was born in January.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?