Beyonce Shares Pregnancy Struggles in New Documentary Trailer (VIDEO)
12:57 pm, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
“I just had a feeling that something was going on. Really, this is crazy,” Beyoncé says into the camera before it cuts to her sonogram.
She says later in voiceover, “They keep putting me in these tight clothes, and trying to hide this. It’s very difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this.”
Other footage shows Beyoncé stressing out about her career, and balancing it with her private life.
“People see celebrities, and they have money and fame,” says the superstar. ”But I’m a human being. I cry, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else.”
The special airs on February 16.
Check out the new trailer below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand