Beyonce Shares Pregnancy Struggles in New Documentary Trailer (VIDEO)
12:57 pm, January 14th, 2013VIDEO
“I just had a feeling that something was going on. Really, this is crazy,” Beyoncé says into the camera before it cuts to her sonogram.
She says later in voiceover, “They keep putting me in these tight clothes, and trying to hide this. It’s very difficult. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this.”
Other footage shows Beyoncé stressing out about her career, and balancing it with her private life.
“People see celebrities, and they have money and fame,” says the superstar. ”But I’m a human being. I cry, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else.”
The special airs on February 16.
Check out the new trailer below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank