Beyonce Documentary to Air on HBO in February
3:29 pm, November 26th, 2012
The singer is also directing and executive producing the feature-length film, which is a mix of concert footage and confessional interviews with the superstar.
The untitled movie will focus on Beyonce’s childhood in Houston, her career as a singer and actress, and her life as a wife to Jay-Z and mother to Blue Ivy.
She said in a statement, “Some of my favorite shows are on HBO, so I am excited that my film will be part of its bold programming. This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home.”
Will you tune in to watch Beyonce’s documentary?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills