Robert Pattinson ‘Dissed’ By Beyonce, ‘Rejected’ From Concert Meet & Greet?
10:41 pm, July 8th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
“Apparently there’s no love lost between Robert Pattinson and Beyoncé,” declares HollywoodLife, which goes on to claim, “R-Patz was rejected from a meet and greet with the ‘Love on Top’ singer at the L.A. stop on her Mrs. Carter World Tour on July 1.”
Picking up a story from In Touch, the webloid quotes an “eyewitness” as claiming that Pattinson “was trying to get into the Beyoncé meet and greet, but he didn’t have the right credentials and he didn’t make it in!”
HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife goes on to allege, “After Rob was turned away, he and his friends wouldn’t take no for answer.”
“They tried to sneak into the meet and greet!” claims the outlet’s so-called “insider,” who further alleges that after Pattinson and his pals were supposedly denied, he ”waited for 10 minutes at the door and security said no.”
Of course HollywoodLife — which continues to embarrass itself when it comes to “reporting” on Pattinson — would run with a story from the similarly inept In Touch without bothering to fact-check it first.
Gossip Cop, however, is in the business of actual journalism, not spreading sensationalized gossip.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the story is a complete “lie,” and that Pattinson not only “chatted” with Beyoncé “for a few minutes,” but the two also took photos together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents