Beyonce Debuts “Dance for You” (VIDEO)
12:03 pm, November 26th, 2011VIDEO
Beyonce has debuted her video for “Dance for You.”
The black-and-white video is inspired by the film noir detective movies of the 1930s and 1940s, mixing shadows and Beyonce’s seductive dancing for an extremely lucky private eye.
What do you think of “Dance for You”?
Check it out below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting