Beyonce And Jay Z ‘Cancel Plans To Have Second Child’ Due To ‘Marriage Meltdown’?
RadarOnline declares in a headline on Thursday, “Beyonce & Jay-Z Cancel Plan To Have Second Child Amid Marriage Meltdown.” According to the site, the couple has “put plans for a second baby on hold amid increasingly frequent rumors the couple’s marriage is on the brink.” And it’s specifically said Beyonce “recently made the decision to stop fertility treatments, which had been taking a toll on her.”
“Bey’s had enough and wants to give her body a break,” a so-called “source” is quoted as saying. But the webloid goes on to write, “It doesn’t help that the ‘Crazy In Love’ singer is frustrated over the state of her rocky relationship.” Its alleged tipster claims, “Jay’s got Tidal alongside a few lawsuits to focus on right now, and Bey’s just tired of trying to do this on her own, especially with the problems in their relationship nowhere near fixed.”
Consequently, the supposed snitch says the superstars are “both devastated,” and RadarOnline adds that the “decision takes away what little hope the two had for their future as a family.” But this is all coming from the same outlet that said in January Beyonce was “close to five months pregnant.” Of course, if that was the case, she would certainly be more than showing by now and everyone would know.
But Beyonce was not pregnant, and rather than admit its mistake, the webloid has concocted a new story to explain why there’s no baby. And given that Gossip Cop has already debunked claims from RadarOnline about supposed marital woes, the only thing the site has proven here is just how disreputable its “sources” are, if they really even exist. The outlet is not privy to the inner-workings of Beyonce and Jay Z’s marriage, and knows nothing about the couple’s baby plans.